Thursday, June 12, 2008

Related- Other EV's I'd like to make

I was on my way home tonight and I saw one of these babies. Ford Bronco. Late '60's to early '70's. I 'forget' about these because I'm more of a Chevy man at heart, and GM really didn't have a competing model to this at that time. The Chevy Blazer was humongous compared to this. This was more the size of a Jeep. These have a loyal following. They are cool for all the reasons early Jeeps are cool. I suppose the International Scout is similar (no photo, I just thought of it). My grandfather had a Scout, and he loved it. So anyway, a couple of more good candidates that are old enough to be cool conversions. I wouldn't really say I feel the burning urge to build these, but I could certainly envision it.

Besides, Hank Kimball on Green Acres tooled around in a gold colored one with cut-down side doors; it was his town assessor car. And he's cool, right?


photo of bronco: broncos.com
photo of hank: unknown
-
Hey Kieran, if you're out there (and I think you are) good luck on your Regents test, bro!


Attention! The post following was drafted before this one, but published later. I can't re-order them, so you may have missed it! See below. Thank you.

1 comment:

Kieran said...

I like your FAQ and disclaimer. Thank you very much, I am going to need the luck.