Friday, May 9, 2008

Testing...

Testing inserting multiple pictures to show multiple steps, as in a tech article, for example.
For now you can look at a photo of an overloaded donkey cart.

A photo of an awesome snow cat made from a bus...

And finally a ship that has foundered (not floundered. I think you 'flounder' when you cook a flat fish. Alright I looked it up, and flounder is correct for a less severe loss of control, such as losing steering, or taking on water. To 'founder' is to sink, lose total control, or become incapacitated. You flounder, then founder. So see I was right).
-
A ship that has foundered.
-
So you load the photos is reverse order. And you can add the text after. Now I know.
-
And I seem to lose the extra line space if editing after the original posting. So I have to add a dash to keep an extra line space, like this...
-
Photos: unknown


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the donkey photo.