Monday, April 20, 2009

Five Star show

I went to the show at Five Star Automotive this past Saturday. It worked out pretty well. There was a live band: "Thrown Together", that sounded anything but thrown together. There was free food and drinks; I was happy to have plenty of both.
Cars of all types were displayed on this decent sized site. There were even a couple of full-race dragsters there. The turnout was generous, but not so big that there was congestion and overcrowding. No judging or trophies, just a chance to hang out casually and see some cars. My photos don't do it justice.

Regrettably, I have a bit of a cold, so I was not feeling up to par. Since I had been sick for a couple of days, I didn't have a car there as promised, either. I'm still only running on about 7 cylinders, and I have other committments for today, so I'm signing off early.

3 comments:

Kieran said...

Oh, I think I recognize where that is.

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better soon and I am looking forward to getting tours of more car shows! :-)

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better!