Saturday, August 9, 2008

I am now a "Radio Personality"

My radio interview was great! Bob Miller of Mix 97.7 is a great guy, and it was nice to meet Irwin Goldberg, Digital Editor for the Poughkeepsie Journal, as well. Irwin has been pleased with the PJ blog, which is nice recognition. In case you missed it, audio clips are available here: http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=blogs&template=1col

Regrettably, I did not bring a camera to get a pic of the event, but like radio itself, you can use your imagination. Irwin told me he would like me to do more radio spots in the future.

I MUST again thank my sister-in-law Carole, who first alerted me to the PJ blog opportunity. Without her help, none of this would have happened.

If the weather is nice, I will probably go to the Gracie's cruise in Arthursburg tonight. See you soon.

1 comment:

Kieran said...

Luckily, I was awake to hear it. You did very well, sounded like a natural. Bob Miller said he'd like you to come back again, and going on the radio is an excellent way to get publicity.